Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Benefits of Home Education

Hooray for my one-hundredth blog post!  A very minor thing indeed, compared to all the excellent blogs out there that have been running for years, but it's an achievement for me - especially when I consider how far we've come already!  Anyway, as it's a sort of special post, I thought I'd dedicate it to focusing on all the benefits of Home Education that we have experienced for ourselves over the past one hundred days (listed in order that I originally posted them, not in order of significance or anything else)...

Insert long pause here while I trawl through all my blog posts, to find the benefits I have logged so far...
Wow!  Even I am quite impressed by the length of that list - I hadn't realised I'd logged so many benefits.  And the lovely thing is, there are so many more - not only those that I never got round to mentioning, but we've only been doing this for a few months - there are bound to be more yet to discover :)  Here's to the next hundred days... and the hundred after that... and after that... etc etc :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 posts! And what a wonderful list too.

    ReplyDelete